ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Inferno 182's on the Forum

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Aye its not a bad colour :)

inferno022.jpg

Reactions: DrR

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive just ordered some Spax RSX's Trackday kit, and lots of powerflexy goodness! Its going to be a busy start to 2013 but il get pics up asap once i get it all fitted to the Bean!

182 Cup
mines currently clean sat on my dad's drive as I can't drive at the minute. Goram Knee bah.

Very shiny thought, love the colour.

FF Racing Blue 182
love this thread....would add a picture of mine but its when i got it few months ago and looks horrid with its silly mods

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
They are 16" OZ superturismos. Its amazing how just lowering the car a bit can make it look so much better!

That picture is a bit out of focus and dark here is a slightly better one!

DSC_0059_zps4486f6e5.jpg

*Edit* Needs tyre shine ;)

Cars actually off the road just now hence the Vitara in the background!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Love them. You got a similar reg to mine? And you going to get spacers? Can't really tell if you need them by the pics. Vitara ftw :)

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Love them. You got a similar reg to mine? And you going to get spacers? Can't really tell if you need them by the pics. Vitara ftw :)

Aye, could really do with some spacers, especially at the front. Wanting to get solid top mounts and Whiteline ARB first though. Ive got powerflex wishbone bushes, just waiting on powerflex ARB bushes to come, then going to get some new ball joints at the same time and then all the tracking/camber done. So it should feel awesome to drive when I put it back on the road around the end of Feb!

DSC_0051_zpsd859aa01.jpg

Needs about 20/25mm at the front! lol

Whats your reg imprezaworks?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
It is pretty close! Wanting to spray all the plastics as well as they are starting to look pretty grey and tatty!

Its a Yozza buddy.

I want to do mine but i think im going to buy some of that G24 stuff. People are praising it!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Might see how you get on with that as I dont want to spray them to find that the paint on the grills starts chipping off after a few motorway runs as that would look more sh*t than grey plastics!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's been pretty bad here too. At least you have a car though I'm running round in a 51 plate Clio :(, got a shed load of fuel in tho :)