ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloygators

Albi Blue 197
Hey,
With Christmas fast approaching and the weather probably getting worse I purchased some Alloygators.
I have never used these before but I thought with me + ice = kirbed alloys, they might purchase some to help me out a bit lol
Has anyone used them before? If so, are they any good? How easy are they to fit (bare in mind I am a girl LOL)? And how do they look?
Thanks,
Claire :)

Albi Blue 197
They are this hard spikey plastic circles that are meant to go between the alloy and the tyre so that if you it a kirb you dont kirb the rim of the alloy?
This is what the website said anyway :\
Saves money on refurbs :)

Surely it's a bit late to ask now that you've bought them?

But they'll smash the first time you touch a curb.

Either spend some money on proper tyres or leave your car alone when it's icy.

Albi Blue 197
Haha ... it's not the parking, its the sliding lol!
I brought them formy Fiesta as I had the wheels sprayed black and on them and didnt want to kirb them but I havent got that anymore so was going to put them on o the clio .... if they smash then thats not good at all :S

Albi Blue 197
Okay ... I havent put them on yet but the pictures on the website dont show them in their true light .... when I got them I thought wow they are ugly!! LOL

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Haha ... it's not the parking, its the sliding lol!
I brought them formy Fiesta as I had the wheels sprayed black and on them and didnt want to kirb them but I havent got that anymore so was going to put them on o the clio .... if they smash then thats not good at all :S

Just saw your fiesta pic :approve::approve: NICE

Albi Blue 197
Just saw your fiesta pic :approve::approve: NICE
I saw it get sold the other day :( felt bad enough when a friend text me to say they saw it go for a test drive then to see someone drive off the forecourt in it a couple of days later just twisted the knife a touch more :(