ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine 114BTi

does not work with dash display, only top models have the ability, i should be able to beat any of the above on price

Clio 200 Cup packed
sorry, not meaning to hijack, but usefull info to know

are you saying the 114BTi does not have ability for dash display?

but the CDE-126BT does?

if so what lead is required?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Is there a need to upgrade the OE speakers if you fit a 4 x 50w head unit or are they ok ? what output are the std 172 speakers ?

Listerine & Poledo
Is there a need to upgrade the OE speakers if you fit a 4 x 50w head unit or are they ok ? what output are the std 172 speakers ?

Lot of "depends on..." here.

I use a sub tube in the boot (not everyone's favourite idea I know) then set a high-pass filter on the HU so the standard speakers dont have to deal with low bass. They work fine like this and I'm using an Alpine 4x50.

Besides, HU 4x50 probably means more like 4x12, but MT will know more about this kind of thing than me

Listerine & Poledo
@homerjay

The dash display adaptors come in around 70-80 quid if I remember rightly.

Mine was around that anyway, but I didn't do much asking about

sorry, not meaning to hijack, but usefull info to know

are you saying the 114BTi does not have ability for dash display?

but the CDE-126BT does?

if so what lead is required?

Neither are compatible

What is your price on the CDE-126BT? PM me if you prefer

Once im home I can check the price, email me @ sales@mt-audio.co.uk or itll end up slipping my mind as I have a million and one things to do :)

Sport Rep 1*5
114BTi is a good head unit, loads of functions and abilities.

Depends on the price that you can get either for, which would make your decision for you!

I have the 114BTi in my clio got it for a mint price, and I have it connected up with the connects 2 adaptor so the steering wheel control works.