ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine Head unit wiring adaptor

306 GTI-6
I am looking to buy an Alpine head unti so I can have something that looks a bit more like it belong in the car ie black with amber illumination.

Anyway, I already have an iso adaptor fitted to my jvc HU, will this work with an Alpine? As none of the sites I look on seem to have a wiring adaptor for a 2003 Clio

Skoda Fabia vRS
the lead from your JVC belongs on the JVC, the Alpine will come with its own loom and that will plug straight into a Clio

Clio 200 FF
good luck with CAD - i ordered a facia adaptor and rear speakers a week ago and still nothing's arrived.
They replied to an email i sent saying the facia adaptor was out of stock - why couldn't they let me know?
well i was going to order some more Alpine stuff to build up my system but i'll be going elsewhere