ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alrams from Motorpoint

ICE'dberg MK2 172

They fit Sigmas and they charge you £399 for an M4, which is a full Cat 1. I was quoted £275 for the same alarm from my local installer..... Get it done local incase you need any remedial work done. Anyway all you need is a Cat 2:1 upgrade so you can use the original key. I have a Toad A850T with a Toad A625 proximity sensor all in for £320 all done with a lifetime warranty on the alarm and a 2year warranty on the fitting.

They also try and sell you everything from extra warranty to paintwork and upholstery protection......save your money. Be aware also they charge you a £52 valet charge!!!! and dont vacuum the car!!!

i have to say that i used rsaudio based in birmingham and i was very impressed. I spent £470 and got a cliffords 300 with intellistart which i must recomend to everyone even if it is just for the look on peoples faces as you start it when they walk passed, quality. ive had uni mates that live a couple of houses down ask how it is that i start the engine with no apparent means to do so.

Youll soon learn the masterful art of when to fire up your beast and hene geet some wierd lookws at your car. Considering that i live in liverpool you can imagine the amounnt of people that look into a car with the engine running (Looks like the car is gift wrapped!)

the best bit is is that if soeone does break in the engine isshut down and immobiliser and alarm do there work

Clio V6 255

got a toad ai606 and its the biz. got it fitted the moment i bought my clio in october, the guy didnt have details on how to fit it as there wasnt a manufacturers guide. he phoned up renault and they recommended that he didnt fit an alarm as they dont work with the new clio (absolute crap). So he fitted it anyway and works a treat. Got tested as well when i was down at the footy and someone smashed the passenger window, dont know why as these was nothing to take and nothing on show. lots of snazzy features such as windows up and remote start etc.