ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am back :-) with a ph1 172 28k

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Id say the front bumper has been painted.

Needs a new coolant bottle and cap.

Front mats are non standard.

Nice miles and price, just needs a bit of loving to make it mint.

RB Clio 182
I like that!

It just needs a bit of tlc to make it MINT!

Id get an alloy refurb, a pro paint correction detail and a valet like already said, a wheel re trim, engine tidy up and probably spacers.

Renault clio 172 ph1
Could get these bits pritty easy I hope lol.

weres the best place to go for the original mats renault?

will give it a good valet at the wend :-£ feels so so good to drive it's nice and right (doesn't sound right but you know what I mean guys lol)

Renault clio 172 ph1
Am in paisley mate just next off glasgow road if you knw where the is.were abouts are you in glasgow?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Could get these bits pritty easy I hope lol.

weres the best place to go for the original mats renault?

will give it a good valet at the wend :-£ feels so so good to drive it's nice and right (doesn't sound right but you know what I mean guys lol)

There no longer available.

They where £90 a set a few years ago.

Renault clio 172 ph1
Danny am sure a passed u think it was mibi Friday during the day was in my black octavia vrs with golf gti wheels a pulled up outside Mario's lol

Renault clio 172 ph1
Yeah I kind noticed the warped bumper but honestly it's very very hard to notice as I have looked but I still no what u mean mate.

Told the mrs tonight we need to get a bigger car for the kids BUT the clio is staying lol so might get a cheap run about as I think I will cherish this one lol.

its just so so good to drive but back seat space is next to nothing and with 3 kids can be extremely hard including a baby lol and I am very moany when it comes to cleanness lol so need a spare car ASAP and must be cheap lol.

Renault clio 172 ph1
Awryt Danny mate I can't mjnd tbh but was light lol al post a pic of my old vrs Incase u recognise it

Renault clio 172 ph1
image_zps9e02b4c7.jpg

Renault clio 172 ph1
Anyway back to the subject lol wats the lowest 172 phase 1 in the uk is my one close to it guys?

Renault clio 172 ph1
Jesus that's low lol.well am happy with £1200 for what u good you can see plenty of 197's with way more my mum and dad have a 197 with over 59k and it's A 07 plate my mum was pritty surprised when u told her hahaha

Renault clio 172 ph1
Forgot to ask will I be able to get classic car insurance as it's over 11 years and if so who's best :)