ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am i crazy!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
For my first car i had a mk1 ph1 clio 16v and loved every minute of it, and ever since then ive been a vauxhall man through and through, now my love for the little clio has come back, ive bought a cup 172 :eek: am i wise was that a good move seeing its french ;)

mol

328sport
ive done the same to a certain extent -
started off with french cars, went to vauxhall for a few years. although ive gone german with the bm, Im goin bk to french soon.
I think its a good move, I never had any major problems with any of my french cars. I cant say the same about the vauxs ive had unfortunately.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
No, I don't think you are crazy at all. I'd have a Renault over a Vauxhall any day. Infact, I'm a Renault freak! (Or just a freak if you prefer). I think they are darn good value for money so, well done on your new purchase and hope you enjoy every minute of it. :)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
it may be french but it the only 1 that will put a smile on your face when your driving it;)