ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I only member who lives in maidstone?

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
So I own a little 1.2 dynamic, silvery and stuff, but I see a few clios in maidstone, saw a 45 plate 182 with red CA sticker. Wonder who lives IN maidstone?

I can't be only one

Clio 182 FF
If you guys need a new front splitter come to Beadles skoda. I will be able to do you a good deal!!

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
I live in Loose in Maidstone. I have a Black 182 54 plate. I think its me that you saw! I am always driving around/through town :)

Mmmm you have red CA sticker on back? I was in iceberg 1.2 with halo lights and a red tow strap lol

Willy, Willy 2, V6
I live in bearsted, work in town... Drive my black v6 around think a few have spotted me... Matt where in bearsted u live? Keep seeing a 182 and trophy parked on bearsted road not cuts end sometimes...

Clio 182 FF
I think the trophy is owned by a women who works at Tudor park, I see it their all the time!! I live near Madginford shops. Yourself?

Yeah id be up for it, but i really cant be arsed to clean my car at the mo haha

Would be cool if anyone has a decent camera to take a few pics aswell

Last edited: