ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amazing car meet UK!

clio 197
yer 3 threads was an accident... i posted last night and for some reason none of the posts were showing up! now there all here :(

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Where was this meet?.. coz i saw the white Zonda with the bald bloke down Hammersmith y'day

clio 197
i dunno. i assume cambridge area...

the orange lambo and 458 are owned by the same guy i think. This was held at the house of the guy who owns the Carrera gt f40 and f1 along with pretty much every other car under the sun

clio 197
not a clue. I know he won pistonheads garage of the year. He has a dino that went up in flames after he re painted it. (he didn't seem to care!) he's got like 30 old porsche and RUF and wants a vayron. The man alone could bring us out of economical issues

Evo 5 RS
A lot of money sitting there. Looks brilliant!

LOL. I would not be letting my mutt lick his chops in a Zonda

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
Was this not Chris Evans related? He was talking about it this morning? M23 and 25 comments would suggest so, though maybe there were 2!?

Money to burn.

Dog in a Zonda PMSL!

It took me a while just starring at that picture to work out that it wasnt an asian man with his hair missing.. or was that just me?

dogman.jpg