ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ancoats: Round Two... BIFCAIDS

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Following on from my thread at the weekend: Clicky

Mike popped up today to get some of his car at the same place. Luckily, it was just as deserted.

Some of the editing isn't as striking as with my car due to the colour of Mike's, but they still turned out great. Mike's car looked like glass, as usual so the reflections were mental in the shaded alleyways. :cool:

Hope you like 'em.

Chris

96e04a04.jpg

c156fa4b.jpg

0c1811b3.jpg

95b6c551.jpg

e1840e8d.jpg

Last edited:
  Disastra Coupe
Actually, also on Speedhunters too... Although a car that low and speed?? lol

IMG_8121.jpg

I'll stop posting them here now and PM you if i find anymore if you like.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Awwwww wow im on speed hunters BONE ON!... more camber on the rear means the outer edge of the tyres off the floor, naith i dont need bolts my coilovers have camber adjustment tbh i want 30mm spacers for the rear so if anybody can get me some for under £100 notes ill be your lover.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
'Tis a really nice location, that. Nice shots Chris, both cars are looking superb. :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great pics & classy editing! If anything the last one is a little "Strong" for me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I much prefer the ones from my last thread mate, I think you're spot on there.

It's the lighting because it was so much earlier than when I took the other set.

Linking to previous threads twice, with your new one? Poor. P2P doesn't count if you have to be a try-hard :dapprove:

Cars look good though. Good spots.