ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Smart Watch

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks like a heap of junk that'll do the job to me. Moto 360 is the one to get on Android but it's obviously a lot more expensive and it's also bloody huge.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thanks mate, ill look it up.

He's been driving me mad all weekend wanting me to buy it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ive just bought him the cheap watch from Amazon, see how he gets on with it.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
why not get him the one his mates have , instead of asking on a car forum? it's 20.99! just give it a punt and if it's crap, then it's not a huge amount of money.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
why not get him the one his mates have , instead of asking on a car forum? it's 20.99! just give it a punt and if it's crap, then it's not a huge amount of money.
Bud, if you read my post above yours then you will see I have.

That's what I said to my son, it's being delivered today.

He can't wait. [emoji1]

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I know you have. I was wondering why you would debate a 20 pounds purchase on a car forum in the first place. Sod going shopping with you lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oh ok.

Because if it was utter s**t and I was told that there's a better one for let's say £60 then that's what I would have bought him.

It seems to be that there isn't and a better watch is going to cost around £160 ish, so now I have that information I bought him the cheap one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I don't believe in wasting money.

I do believe in buying the right thing even if it's costs a little more.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well that was aload of fcuking s**t, he had it just under an hour before it broke.

The pin that holds the strap into the body of the watch came out, breaking the cheap plastic body of the watch.

Its been returned today for a full refund, this is why i spend a bit more and quality products.

So Samsung gear Smartwatch?