ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANGEL EYE HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS ?

Cookie monster RB182
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has or tryed "ANGEL EYE HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS "
are they any good? Also does anyone know if they are just fitting them, and then just plugging in?

thanks

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
NO

In all seriousness I haven't tried them and I don't know if they are many peoples taste. Some standard xenon lights look the best and will give you the best clean OEM look with great light out put and offer plug and play installation.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
They have, they look s**t.

all of them.

Get these

Renault-Clio-182.jpg

Cookie monster RB182
haha okay! :D cheers guy's i was really just toying with the idea... they look cool at night, but not in the day kinda thing right...

Clio Dynamique 75
They acctually dont look too bad tbh, think it depends what colour your car is, ive seen them on red and blue clios and they dont look right and when i saw it on a black clio, i began to like it butthat might just be my taste