ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglesey Coastal, Thursday 21st July - with ashw831

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Spent a bit more time on editing this time and got some more camera views too, hopefully a more interesting watch!

Loved the track, and the 2-hour downpour we had in the middle of the day was awesome, such a good challenge in the wet. Will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUDeOKWNAGQ

Cheers,
Adam

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Looks good mate, ive booked anglesey for the 17th August! It will be my first trackday in the 182 and my also my first time at anglesey :D Cant wait!

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Also.. ive just watched your trackday video and its awesome! Such a well put together video and you've put alot of effort into recording so many angles.. Well done, quality video :)

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Awesome, if I had know I'd have popped over. (It's on my doorstep) :)

What camera are you using? Can't beat some Jimmy Eat World too ;)
Aah - keep an eye out on this thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ou-re-going-on-so-other-members-can-tag-along

Got a cheapo 'HD' normal vid camera from Aldi mounted on the roll cage, then an HD GoPro with suction mount and roll cage clamp which moved around the car :)

Looks good mate, ive booked anglesey for the 17th August! It will be my first trackday in the 182 and my also my first time at anglesey :D Cant wait!

Also.. ive just watched your trackday video and its awesome! Such a well put together video and you've put alot of effort into recording so many angles.. Well done, quality video :)
Awesome, hope you enjoy it! If you can get instructions I definitely recommend it. Have fun passing Imprezas etc ;)

Cheers mate! If you are wanting to try and learn the track before you go (which I recommend - means you can get stuck in straight away), the very last clip is probably the best one I'd say. I watched a load of in-car footage before I went and it doesn't really give you much of an idea of how 'far' the corners go round if you get me...

Nice vid, will see some of you there on the 17th :)
Thanks man - enjoy the trip out!