ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 'Berg

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Nice day today....so the car got a quick clean. Nothing special picture-wise, rubbish camera.

Recently added the cup spoiler. Also s/s cat back stealth, coilovers, cup splitter and Ph1 airbox with ITG, 3/4 plate, no sidelights and silver visions....standard CS mods :eek:

Debating whether to get the wheels re-done back to silver. Opinions?

DSCF0460.jpg

DSCF0463.jpg

DSCF0461.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg

Love it, looks like you've got it to a stage where you've done everything and its sitting perfect! leave it like it is and spend the money on petrol and drive it more (if your not already ;))

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Tidy.

I can't decide if I'm going to lower mine or not :-S

The 172 16's look too meaty to pull off lowered usually, as well as looking like they need spacing out about a foot each side, but then yours looks great.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Love it, looks like you've got it to a stage where you've done everything and its sitting perfect! leave it like it is and spend the money on petrol and drive it more (if your not already ;))

Yeah think its sitting just about right. 100+ mile round motorway trip today averaging 22.1mpg :( so yep spending money on petrol!

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Tidy.

I can't decide if I'm going to lower mine or not :-S

The 172 16's look too meaty to pull off lowered usually, as well as looking like they need spacing out about a foot each side, but then yours looks great.

Just lower it ;) had sportlines on before coils, but just needed lows! Agreed....think the 172 16's need spacers