ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cadwel 6/7/09 Lots of Vids

R56 JCW
Aight Guys/Gals

Well after getting rid of the 182, thought its gonna cost to much to get something along them lines and need summit more economical (Vectra)

Well thought along time at it and always had a soft spot for the 106gti, as some of you know I got one, and knew how much fun it was it needed to get on track. So Off we went last Sunday destination Cadwel Park with f0xy, Whiteley and Anderton, with H182 and Bondy89 as passengers

What can I say had such a laff in it, they totally live upto the gokart theme lol

Heres the vids, excuse the language in some vids, mainly because of the atoms and westfields acting like c**ks throughout the day, btw these vids are in HD for that clearer pic ;)

cheers

[youtube]P9vgECUNHM0[/youtube]

[youtube]DBrMjRe7vdU[/youtube]

[youtube]ISKGyBDBwQI[/youtube]

[youtube]FtgzZvw4Zq0[/youtube]

[youtube]IBZqcgfBC00[/youtube]

[youtube]X3L9GsFdsIc[/youtube]

ps heres one from f0xy's cam and from inside mine with the spin

[YOUTUBE]1jLPabuFFu4[/YOUTUBE]

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
love watching these, thanks for all of them :) LOL at the one second from bottom :)

What exhaust is on that btw? Loved my Pugsport when I had mine.

Your camera is really decent btw! Really clear vids even without the HD

R56 JCW
Good vids! Do you not find the gti slow after the clio??!

Ye top end it struggles, then again had a play with a VW Gti yesterday on my private runways and he wasnt going very far :)

Oh and Chris, i didnt wanna upset ya, hense y i let u past and let u go ahead for a while