ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another cleaned my car thread, BG content

BG 182 FF
Hi all

Got up early to give it a good clean, after receiving poorboys black hole in the week. Its my first time using it and I think its come out well.

c + c welcome.

Also any tips you want to give me.

Cheers Joe

P5260143.jpg

P5260144.jpg

P5260145.jpg

P5260146.jpg

DCI100
Very nice mate, i can't really see from the photo's. but if you've got tar marks and specs on the paint (specifically the arches and front bumper).

try using a clay bar kit, You'll be amazed at the stuff that comes off you're "clean car" I did mine the other day! Nice car bro

Vectra
looks good, to finish off rear end perfectly ad remove rear wiper and add the new style Renault Sport badge

BG 182 FF
looks good, to finish off rear end perfectly ad remove rear wiper and add the new style Renault Sport badge
I have been thinking of the new 200 style rs badge, do u reckon with the clio one on still or in place of the clio badge