ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another dynamique project

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Thanks a lot mate.

Didnt get the chance to start on the head lights today. Weathers been miserable so I'll get them done on Tuesday hopefully.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
just the smallest of updates. I tried corrected my headlights again. Came out better with the drill and some elbow grease :D Also, I put them on full beam and took the back of the caps off and its dried them out, so no more misty headlights :D thinking of buying some new wheels but staying with the ford graphite route.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
well i had a mare the other day. I kept hearing a strange noise from the rear of the car so I thought I'd investigate. whilst trying to take the mud guard off the bumper folded slightly (because the fixing holes were broken when i bought it and it was tie wrapped on - lazy I know) and the paint cracked. Lost my patience a bit with trying to take the mud guard and bumper off, and a small bit of paint flaked off. I left it, and found the cause of the problem was actually one of the bolts on my wheels being loose. So now the bumper isn't sitting right and needs fixed on properly and now needs to be repaired/resprayed. Don't know how much its going to cost or if it's just worth buying a new bumper. Getting sick of the car more and more, just seems like problem after problems with renaults :(

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
just looking for some advice in new ideas for the car. im looking to keep the car for another year. So i was thinking about new shocks? may be shorter ones? need a little advice on these as I haven't got a clue lol also looking at buying powerflex poly suspension bushes as I've noticed a lot of people have these. will they make much difference to my car? any recommendations about anything to improve ride quality or the car will be appreciated :) one last thing, I was thinking of buying the new style renault writing for the back of the car and painting it in graphite(same colour as the rest of the car) thoughts on this as well please. thanks

I dont think you can do much more to it without ruining it really mate, as it sits it looks very nice.

I havent read it all but any money you have spare i'd put into servicing, new track rod ends, ball joints etc if the need them... just anything to improve the feel of the car that doesnt cost the earth.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
cheers for your reply mate. so there isn't much point in looking into powerflux poly suspension bushes? I think I'm just trying to spend money for the sake of it tbh haha still thinking about putting the new renault badge on the rear and also thinking about the renault sport squares on the side of the car in grey. I won't leave the sport part of the writing on though if i do put them on.

cheers for your reply mate. so there isn't much point in looking into powerflux poly suspension bushes? I think I'm just trying to spend money for the sake of it tbh haha still thinking about putting the new renault badge on the rear and also thinking about the renault sport squares on the side of the car in grey. I won't leave the sport part of the writing on though if i do put them on.

Well you can do, but unless you think you really really need it its just money better off spent on petrol etc or saving for the next car, new style renault badge might look quite nice like you say without the sport bit.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Well you can do, but unless you think you really really need it its just money better off spent on petrol etc or saving for the next car, new style renault badge might look quite nice like you say without the sport bit.

I don't think I'll bother then. i might do a photo shop of the renault badge and see what it looks like.

the renault sport square decal thats on the side of some clios are alright. I might look into that, but not have renault 'sport' part on the car as its clearly not a sport.

2001 1.2 Clio Black.
Liking the car, looks pretty identical to mine.. I suggest a Megane Splitter i think it finishes the front of perfectly.

IMG00482-20120320-1629.jpg

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
i like the meggy splitter mate.

I had a bump today and I will be in need of a new wing, headlight and possibly new front bumper. Also, I've got to get hold of a black vectra bumper for the other car :(

thinking of now going down the rep route. the car won't be getting used as much now as I've got a van from work, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do :/

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Looking to make the car a sport rep now after my little scrape. Needing front bumper, wings and side skirts if anyone has any?

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Car is now going back to standard as I need the money and the car doesn't get used half as much as it used to as I now have a work van. If anyone is interested in anything let me know.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
well scrap my ideas of getting rid. instead i sold my cup spoiler and a few other things and regret it.

now im looking to get xenons, a ph 3 front bumper, rs grille and get a colour coded spoiler. eventually i would love some anthracite 182 wheels but they can wait a couple of month. I've just bought some FK euro lights. always been a big fan of these and when i seen them for £20 and delivery on top for the ph 1 lights, I couldnt help myself.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
wheels have took a battering now. not sure whether to refurb professionally or buy 182 alloys. the car could do with a change so i think ill save up. I've been debating rep for a long time but too much money for a 1.2.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
well what a day! after a storm and flash floods in and around newcastle/north tyneside, I've never been so happy that i hose sportlines over coilies haha had to drive through a lot of lakes and tbh I thought the beast was a goner but no.

got a new spoiler in pearl black coming, a type R aerial and still waiting for my fk rear lights. contemplating 182 alloys this month but may be a struggle.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Fk lights came today. Big clean tomorrow and fit them as well. Looking fr some new wheels as well. 182 anthracite or black TD pro 1.2s. Not sure what ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
just a quick little pic to show the new fk automotive lights off. I've de-wipered, smoothed and painted the bumper insert graphite grey, new type r aerial and also a new pb spoiler.

but untill i get more pics heres the lights.

26c1a86f-1.jpg

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
no mate, bought the inserts from someone on here who had them smoothed and painted. Im getting rid of them now though as one side of the bumper is damaged and one got scuffed. Ifyou wanted to paint them yourslef its really easy. I do all my own painting now with rattle cans. takes a couple days and its dry.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
just bought a ph3 front bumper off ebay for only £50. Might need spraying but my mate can do it for £40 so I've got it for a decent price.

Not keen on the rear lights mate, but if you like them thats all that counts ! Really like that renault badge though, is that the one that says "renault sport" but youve just took of the sport part? Also thats a good price for a ph3 bumper, what condition is it in?

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Fair play mate, you're entitled to your own opinion. Just as long as I'm happy haha got the Renault badge off a megane from a scrappy. It's the same style writing as the new RS ones. The bumper Has got a small crack near the fog but I'm not too fussed. Other than that it seems fine *fingerscrossed*

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Back end finished for now. New colour coded spoiler, type R aerial, de-wipered and bumper insert smoothed and painted in graphite grey.

410f1bba.jpg

Ged

PD130 Peach
i always hate aftermarket lights...ALWAYS....but these, i cant fault... really nice! Make the back end look a bit...chunkyer... square-ish... canni :)

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I thought the same. gives her a wider arse haha I only bought the lights as they're similar to the standard ones. Didn't want anything with tints or over the top.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
The lights were pretty cheap. Only paid about £32 delivered from fk automotive. Usually £100+.

Fair play mate, you're entitled to your own opinion. Just as long as I'm happy haha got the Renault badge off a megane from a scrappy. It's the same style writing as the new RS ones. The bumper Has got a small crack near the fog but I'm not too fussed. Other than that it seems fine *fingerscrossed*

Yeah haha, It looks nice, might get one myself! Thats not too bad, i need to find a ph3 bumper now :\

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
I've had it for a while and was debating whether to put it on or not. If you want one why not just get the sticker ones n2graffix do? I'm still thinking about swapping mine with one of them as they look really good. Just keep checking eBay for a ph 3 bumper mate. One will pop up somewhere.