ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another ph1 on coilovers thread

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
well, ive had the coilovers on a few weeks now but finally got another set of wheels and tyres so there not all odd ;) gave the car a clean today and think its looks awesome! heres some pics :cool: and there on my iphone as i left the cam at the gf's! :(

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

before:

IMG_2441.jpg

After:

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

:approve:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
stevohC - good man! ha

ralphizzle - maybe lower on the front but im not wanting this car as fucked as my last one! wheels are deffo getting spaced, loads of tuck on the front :(

Subarufreak - cheers!

jake - coilovers are the best thing ive done to it tbh! just looks so much better and flatter in the corners!

just realised how toss they pics are too! ill get some tomorrow on a decent cam if i get a chance!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
G.cameron - guy was ok i spose ;) ha cheers

Chris205 - how come? Know it from previous owner?

Snow - there weitec ones, cant mind the model but there just under 600 quid from demon tweeks :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
G.cameron - guy was ok i spose ;) ha cheers

Chris205 - how come? Know it from previous owner?

Snow - there weitec ones, cant mind the model but there just under 600 quid from demon tweeks :)

Look at my ph1 172, a few similarities ;) good taste lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
chris205 - ahh i see. very good taste!

GAZ - yeah im beginning to like it tbh! wasnt too much of a fan but it looks ace when its clean!

nick - cheers mate. only planning to do little bits and peices now to tidy it up and get it perfect. want to space it out a bit and just get it handling spot on!

chris - no idea how ive aquired gingerness but cheers anyway ;) haha

getting the wheels done oyster gray sometime soon as they are in need of a refurb! then just needs some bits and peices to get it perfect to how i want it :)

Ph 1 172
Can't wait to get my f1's back on my 172 got some crappy 5 spoke chrome lip piece of shot at the moment trying to save my pennies for tyres

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
dan ill sort that at some point ;)

and domjolly i had turbines on the front and the f1s on the back for a few weeks and hated how it looked! picked up another set of f1s during the week and got them on and its 10000x better! :approve: