ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another RStuner question: prices

RB 182 Cup
okay.. so i buy a RStuner: new.. £200?
i get a licence for my 182..
this then needs to be sync'd to my car..
i get a stage 1 map free?
i then have to buy other maps.. i.e performance / over-run (...cals)
how much are these .cal files?

i understand i can swap and change these .cal files as and when i want?

BMW E82 M Sport
The price for the tuner depends on which module's you add to it aswell mate. Abs, airbag etc

Everything you said it pretty much spot on. I think .cal files are about 5 or 10 euro's.

No discount as far as i know of.

RB 182 Cup
i don't understand any of this.. all i want to be able to do is swap between maps and delete error codes..
my abs and airbag are fine

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No discout for CS members, Henk hates us!! lol

Too many members b*tching and moaning, with too many stupid questions sent him mad.
He use to be a trader on here but he f*cked that off right quick.

You can email him with your questions through the FastChip website, he will get back to you after a day or two.

BMW E82 M Sport
i don't understand any of this.. all i want to be able to do is swap between maps and delete error codes..
my abs and airbag are fine

To be able to delete ABS or airbag DTC's you will need to have the ABS & airbag module's on your RS Tuner.

RB 182 Cup
am just confused, there is one on here for sale £140... but a licence will cost me £99..
or i can buy one new for £200 with a licence..

Evo 8 MR
okay.. so i buy a RStuner: new.. £200?
i get a licence for my 182..
this then needs to be sync'd to my car..
i get a stage 1 map free?
i then have to buy other maps.. i.e performance / over-run (...cals)
how much are these .cal files?

i understand i can swap and change these .cal files as and when i want?

Buy tuner,
Download and install rstuner software,
Connect rstuner to car and establish link via rstuner software,
Check the details and download the updated .rst file and install,
Download and install the .cal file of your choice.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Buy tuner,
Download and install rstuner software,
Connect rstuner to car and establish link via rstuner software,
Check the details and download the updated .rst file and install,
Download and install the .cal file of your choice.

For clarification (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), .rst files are a rewrite of the whole ECU. A backup should be made of the original ECU software using the "Read" function on the RS Tuner software.
The .cal files only overwrite the engine parameters.
The reason that (some?) people will need to install the .rst (i.e. a whole ECU write) is because they have a factory version of the ECU software that is not compatible with the .cal file that Fastchip supply.

Breaking 172 NV676
Prices for a license have risen to 90 odd euros now looking at their website and all clio 2 stuff has vanished

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's a 3 week old RS tuner. It comes with everything you need. You need to get a license from henk and your good to go.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Sorry bud, can't see the wood for the trees lol. I may be interested. I will check later when I get home from work how much cash I have in the bank & I'll pm you if I have enough.