ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite 2118s/ R888 back on.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Before.

6492111891_4cbf9d1dff_z.jpg

Clio 172. by fletcher10, on Flickr

After.

6950127993_e47f58e9fd_z.jpg

IMG_7869 by fletcher10, on Flickr

6804018472_1b6bb86ced_z.jpg

IMG_7870 by fletcher10, on Flickr

6950133139_350a567b14_z.jpg

IMG_7887 by fletcher10, on Flickr

6804023644_43c20072b8_z.jpg

IMG_7890 by fletcher10, on Flickr

6950132119_86f7a602fd_z.jpg

IMG_7883 by fletcher10, on Flickr

C&C welcome.

Megane 225 F1
The last shot is awesome with the hole in the arch liner. I have a hole in the exact same place.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
wow, love it!

Much better mate!

Cheers peeps. :cool:

The last shot is awesome with the hole in the arch liner. I have a hole in the exact same place.

Cheers Will. Heroes run without fogs TBH ;)

Need to fit some feeds to the brakes ;) Also my Cup alternator setup !

Yes mate. I still have the ducting and fog light ducts, I should fit them really... Oh and the cup alternator set up should free up some ponies.

Megane 225 F1
Anti-fog light heros FTW. (Gotta be careful what I say about foglights, gets me in trouble :eek: )

Megane 225 F1
Making a foglight comment baited someone to say something to which I then responded with a f**k off. Ban hammer came down hard.

225 Cup & Williams
Normally not keen on 2118's but they look awesome in that colour. Are they a specific colour or just normal anthracite? I'm looking to get my williams track wheels done the same colour.

Audi A3
so so much better, not keen on the white on silver to be honest.

looks much more like a drivers car now

RB 182
For daily use, Anthracite look much better. For track use, the white just seem to have that edge imo. It reminds me of the old TCR cup racers :)

Hardly ruined chap, this is merely his toy for trackdays and a/b roads so no need for all the creature comforts! He's got a daily also, high rollers run 3 cars eh Fletch! ;)

Looking good dude, when you getting a cage fitted then? Forget the ITB's and go with a cage and some more focussed suspension ;)

i really dont get it when people do this, ruins a perfectly nice car, also white wheels look much nicer! looks alot fresher and easy on the eye, grey just blend it with the rest.....

Why does it ruin it? Granted its removing the comfort, practicality etc. but some people couldn't give a f**k about having that in a car. Myself included, which is why my 182 was completely stripped.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
i really dont get it when people do this, ruins a perfectly nice car, also white wheels look much nicer! looks alot fresher and easy on the eye, grey just blend it with the rest.....

Firstly, you must be blind as the anthracite wheels look much better. Secondly, what he has done is transform it into a fantastic trackday toy.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Well before I stripped the car it had done over 130,000 miles so was/ is worthless anyway.

Like Nick said the car is just used for trackdays and b road blasts ( fun miles only) and stripping out the weight has transformed the car. It goes so much better now, and looks better now IMO.

Hardly ruined chap, this is merely his toy for trackdays and a/b roads so no need for all the creature comforts! He's got a daily also, high rollers run 3 cars eh Fletch! ;)

Looking good dude, when you getting a cage fitted then? Forget the ITB's and go with a cage and some more focussed suspension ;)

High rollers Knowsit :cool:

As soon as I stop spending all my savings on my house extension, I'll finish the 172 off mate. Cage, polocarbonate windows cams passenger seat to start.