ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite wheels

172Tb'd, Z4 35idrive
Hi, Im going to take off and rub down my anthracite alloys, but i dont know what the paint code is for the colour?

does anyone know? does it have to be specially mixed?

cheers

iirc some on here use Peugeot cosac (sp) grey.

The exact paint code is on here somewhere though, I think Rich posted it up a while back.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm almost positive they used a rover colour.... probably wrong :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Rover Stone Grey is a very close match but the Real Paint is an Ixell Paint IIRC

Dodgy one
ixell 205 110 :) just got some from auto-paint.co.uk and the match seems really good.

It is :approve: 205110 Renault black/gris metallic anthracite it comes up as. Ixells just a paint manufacturer

Mixed some tonight at work its spot on so i'm going to start selling it by the litre on e-bay :clown:

Bullets to do again now and my engine :eek:

Golf GTD Mk7
It is :approve: 205110 Renault black/gris metallic anthracite it comes up as. Ixells just a paint manufacturer

Mixed some tonight at work its spot on so i'm going to start selling it by the litre on e-bay :clown:

Bullets to do again now and my engine :eek:

Renault don't sell it from memory. When i rang and asked i was told this anyway.