ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any android apps

soon to be 172
That will allow you to watch the world cup games on your phone? there is one already for iphone but i cant find one for android.

Diesel Barge
I'm sure i read something being out just before the world cup, i'll see if i can find it, on second thought it may have been for the iPisch.

Edit: It was bbc radio app i was thinking about.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The site loads on my iphone and the streams work, but it might be resolving the iphone version.

Diesel Barge
hmm, all i get on my hero is a webpage with a big white box the looks like it's loading, but then never does. Probably just my rubbish connection.

182FF with cup packs
Hmm, I can log in, but then when i hit one of the channel icons it tries to initiate a download which fails with "Cannot download. The content is not supported on this phone"

This is on Android 2.2, I might just try the normal site and see if flash can do it for me instead.

182FF with cup packs
beebplayer will give you live tv from bbc channels

Unfortunatly beebplayer has been discontinued and removed from the market, so you can't download it any more if you haven't got it already :dapprove:

Well, unless you get someone to send you the .apk of course.

The desktop catchuptv site seems to work on Android 2.2 with Flash 10.1 beta, it takes an age to try and load one of the videos over 3g though, I'll give it a proper try tongith at home and see what the quality is like.