ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any chance someone can sketch the bolts to remove to take the front bumper off?

Renault Sport 182
Merry Christmas Everyone.... As above really, been looking on here but cant seem to find anything, got to fix my headlight washers. :)

Do you need to take off the inner arches?

thanks

Iain.

Civic Type R
You need to unscrew where the arch liners attach to the bumper and there are two bolts in the inner arch liners (one each side), and a few underneath that attach to the tray. Then you just unclip the sides, and pull the bumper forward ( really easy takes about ten minutes). There is a guide, but you need to be a paid up member, its worth every penny though, there are guides for everything.

I turn the wheels full lock left or right, gives you access to either side to get your ratchet extension up to the bolt that holds each bumper side on.

I also put some tape on the front side wings as when you pull each side of the bumper off before it drops... the bracket can scratch the front wings if not taped up.

Guide with pictures in the guides section might help you more.

As above, definately put tape on the wings, where it meets the bumper, its much safer with a mate pulling the other side of the bumper out at the same time.

If its of help....

ph2.jpg

Number 3 is rivited to the back of the bumper, and is bolted to the car.

Im missing number 7 (10mm hex bolt) and number 8 (the clip) that secure the bumper on the inner wheel arch

do you guys know where i can get hold of these without having to go to renault, on ebay or a website so i can fit it myself

thanks

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Im missing number 7 (10mm hex bolt) and number 8 (the clip) that secure the bumper on the inner wheel arch

do you guys know where i can get hold of these without having to go to renault, on ebay or a website so i can fit it myself

thanks

eBay?