ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Cliosport members in Pembrokeshire?

Fiesta ST-3
Picking my Cup up on Sunday and just curious to know if there are any active members in Pembrokeshire? Just so i know for future we can have some local meets pics etc or do i have to travel further West.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
think you're gonna have to come east, there's quite a few members between carmarthen and cardiff

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
I'm in Carmarthen but I've sold my RB 182, waiting to pick up a twingo 133 in september.

Fiesta ST-3
In Carmarthen regular. I have a fair amount of family living there. Haverfordwest here so probably the furthest west.

Jap Box
In Carmarthen regular. I have a fair amount of family living there. Haverfordwest here so probably the furthest west.

Same here, seen few RB clio's going around town, migh slap some cliosport leaflets on the 2/3 clio sports/reps ive seen about too.

Jap Box
Thats what made me ask as ive seen so many about but no one on here east of Carms!

Ha ha, most likely find them all at matalan carpark on a weekend nighttime. Was a f**king nightmare when I used to work there, most of them are proper c***s though.

Jap Box
Yes i have seen them parked, some on the right some on the left lol And at the train station?

Yeah, no idea on train station ones, havent been round there in a good while now because of some of the people there lol.

Few that are sometimes at Aldi are fair enough, occasional few down by PC World too sometimes

Renault Clio 182
One from Pembrokeshire here, ive lived up at Brawdy for 3 years, unfortunatley ill be going back home to Glasgow start of September. :dapprove:
Ive seen loads of Sports around the area, ive had mine since May last year and had a few waves from other owners.