ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any FCS Sunday convoys going ahead?

RB 182
Sorry for missing the last Lincs meet people, no job, little cash all kind of imploded on me a little plus saving just for FCS..

Just wondering if theres any Lincs bod's going down on the Sunday that are convoying grantham/newark way at all??

RB 182
Well dependant on others going, i thought the service station on the A17/A46 roundabout would be a good place to meet for people.

Will have to see who else is going this way first..

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Yes matey, i plan on organising a convoy for the lincolnshire/ notts lot :) we will be meeting at the friendly farmer carpark off the A46, unsure on times though at the minute? anyone got any ideas what time we have to be at donny? we need to give ourselves plenty of time imo

If no1 knows i'l find out this week and set a convoy thread up :)

RB 182
Well club gates open at 7.30 according to the info pack sent with the tickets, and you suggest meeting the same place.. Unsure of times between the to and route planners been ghey...

Wasnt you i passed on the A17 yesterday was it??

172cup
Yes matey, i plan on organising a convoy for the lincolnshire/ notts lot :) we will be meeting at the friendly farmer carpark off the A46, unsure on times though at the minute? anyone got any ideas what time we have to be at donny? we need to give ourselves plenty of time imo

Sounds good, message me a rough time buddy, ill be coming from skeg way with a few people and hamlet hopefully ( well if his is finished :p )

Mk4 Golf GT TDi

Shall keep my eyes peeled for this... Should be interesting to see how many of us end up going :)