ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any local meets planned

sum1 should sort out something for the bank holiday w.end at the end of the month as i should be back in the north east then and dont know who many of the NE members are

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
I'm thinking of heading too York drag strip bank holl Monday if any1 else fancying it

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Bowling could be good... £1 a game after 10 ;) or go karting. A bank hol Sunday may be a problem for me. I'll probably be at work. If it's any other time though I'll be in. Pm me or something if I disappear/ forget to post please :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm up for a meet, maybe a drive to hartside would be good before the summer is out. Word of warning if we do go, take it easy, last time I was there one of our group knocked someone a cyclist off his bike

Lets get it planned, whens everyone free?

Sunday is probably best for everyone so lets get it sorted, the NE needs regular meets as its really lacking.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Ill be up for a meet sometime soon. How's the cup pete? Completely back to stock now? Or you still got coillies and exhaust on?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Ah shame, I was going to co-organise a meet with PSJ from the North-west region to have a meet at hartside cafe. Would've been fun but maybe some other time

Ill be up for a meet sometime soon. How's the cup pete? Completely back to stock now? Or you still got coillies and exhaust on?

It went back to near enugh fully standard, lasted a week at most. Its fully stripped again, even further now though, ive started putting funds away for something special.

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
I won't have my car back on the road till after next sat the 13th, but I'm up for something after that

106GTI / NovaC20LET
It went back to near enugh fully standard, lasted a week at most. Its fully stripped again, even further now though, ive started putting funds away for something special.

Lol! i knew i should of got them seats off you while i could! Atleast i snagged your whiteline tho :D What you going for them RS2? boddies? charger? :p

I'm up for a meet, maybe a drive to hartside would be good before the summer is out. Word of warning if we do go, take it easy, last time I was there one of our group knocked someone a cyclist off his bike

Was the only downside to that day mate.. Will be a regular visit 4 me now when im up love the road

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Me and psj are regulars up hartside so will keep an eye on the thread..

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Any1 won't too organise this meet or not we not got any area reps anymore, or they too busy ????!! Geddes I ain't quite sure when use are going away or if u already have been some1 have a bit input please!!

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Ps I will be going York bank holl Monday car is back on the road now, should I start a diff thread?