ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Planned Meets in Essex

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think we're all going to Vicky's for dinner on the 25th. :approve:

Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange a time/place for the after party though... :cool:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How about a meet at the Talbot at north weald, lovely road for a blast the 414 from chelmsford, pint and a chat, anyone with thoughts on dates etc.:race:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Could do it between Xmas and new years we could even go over to the squadron bar over the airfield if it is open

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright Scrooge ;)

Mildly unplanned mini meet tonight was amusingly brief.

Still LOLing at having to put Rob's car in reverse for him through the window.

Spoon !

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've not been in the bar before but I quite often take my boy to the squadron cafe so he can watch the planes taking off. I assume the bar would be open to the public as well.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Could do it between Xmas and new years we could even go over to the squadron bar over the airfield if it is open

If everyone is off work for christmas maybe we could do a daytime meet if that suits everyone? The cafe should be open that week but I can always pop over there and find out.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I am off till the 2nd of January. Sunglasses Ron if you pop over dude and find out when it is open we could set something up. The bar and squadron are open to the public but im not sure of timings over xmas.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
ok so I went over to North Weald airfield today and they will only be closed on Christmas day, boxing day and new years day. The bloke at the airfield reception said that the squadron will be the same. Just need to sort out what day and if anyone else is up for a meet.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I might post it in the Renaultsport forum and Clio 197.net forum boost some numbers