ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 up 4 a drive 2day?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Id probably be up for summit next weekend like! Mini meet if weathers ok? Ill have a word with ali warriner aswell he only lives 5 minutes away from me and might be game.

Next weekend if weathes good we'll have it, somwhere very local and central for all. Mini meet sounds best as big meets take a while to plan and become hectic at best.

Yeah give Ali a call, and il give him a push to come aswell.

i think nicholls would deffinatley be up for it, aswell as my self and il try get penaul to come.

172 ph1
yep sounds good! i was thinking just south shields or summit? its about 25 mile from me but good place for photos etc?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Im up for this, depending on how hungover i am on sunday, works night out with free beer on sat!

RB 200
Geddes i like the look of that spot :p near enough sounds like a good plan to me!
i also can't get access to GMAIL for some reason mate i'll sort it and get back to you asap..
weather permitting we're hitting the coast next weekend then :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what about mid afternoon so people can get a ly in and just before people will be hitting the pubs

no bother James

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been looking at the weather, it's ment to be snowing tomorrow and on sat. See how it goes later on in the week.

Spent 5 hours today detailing my car hope there's no snow on Sunday and bone dry on the roads. hmmm very much doubt it

172 ph1
i know where it is mate yep i was brought up half a mile away from the place! this still happening? should we not say just try saturday if snows not bad then if it is go for sunday?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not too sure tbh, there's snow forcated both on Sat and Sun, if the roads are like what they are today. i'll be down defo. keep it as planed for the mo as Sunday afternoon

this still sounds half promising!

get some names down if your actually sure on going if the weather permits and dry roads.

Lindleyp.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
get some names down if your actually sure on going if the weather permits and dry roads.

tbh i cant wait if the weathers ok, few games of pool a drink in your hand and abit of banter

Lindleyp
Geddes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tomorrow looks like cold but no snow, could be up for tomorrow as Sunday is forcasted for snow. Get the meet done while it's good

how about 14:00 at the sundial

172 ph1
2moro for me chaps as i cant get out on sunday the boss is at work 2moro though so can defo fly down in the lil beast????? anyone up for 2moro?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so far the snow is not coming till around tea time, so i'll be defo be up for it. I'll be down there around 13:30 area today. i've got my camera on charge so take a few pics

172 ph1
no mate? how about minchellas ice cream shop on south shields sea front everyone should know where that is aye?