ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody on here aged 19 and have a RS clio?

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
if you are19 and have renaultsport clio 172..

what is the cheapest quote youv had and how many NCB u have cause im looking to replace my broken pice of cr*p 1.2 for a 172in january next year when iv saved the money.........

thanks, richard.

Clio 182 RB
19.... got a 182! only been driving 1 1/2 years insurance £3000...my areas not that great ....i no people will say im stupid....so before anyone says it...i all ready no!! thanks

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm 19, 2NCB. On my own policy I pay £1800 for a modified 182 with Adrian Flux.

Pretty reasonable I reckon.

Mental 172 Cup
I'm 19, 2Years No Claims on my own policy with few extra added things! and i payed £2000 with bell!

:D

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
if you are19 and have renaultsport clio 172..

what is the cheapest quote youv had and how many NCB u have cause im looking to replace my broken pice of cr*p 1.2 for a 172in january next year when iv saved the money.........

thanks, richard.

Doing exactly the same thing as m head gaskets gone so cheaper to sell it as it is and buy a 172 my insurance quotes coming back at around 1800 with 1yr NCB

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i know thats not that bad, havin a 2l classic scoob at 18 bad which is what my mate mark did

rps13
im 22

The only 19 year olds with an RS have more money than sense

wow, blinkered

it's all relative to what it's worth to you

I'm 19, my 172 and motorsport in general are a HUGE part of my life,

therefore i'm happy to pay £1700 with adrian flux, modified.

2 years NCB

2 years exp.

lol.. sounds good.. seen some cheap 172's around but i dont kno thet much about them to know what to look for when buying a genuine looked after one..

my insurance for my 1.2 authentique was 1800 when i was 17 but i wrote it off by accident by pullin out on sm1 who obbliterated my clio lol (the guy was hemerin it and i cdnt move out ov the way quik enuf :(... ).. but soon after i had a dynamique 1.2 and cost just 48quid more to insure :S.. iv had quotes of it only going down to 1000 next year so im hoping a 2ltr wont be as stupidy high costing as a 1.2 :O

exactly chrisjk teyre going silly cheap so im guessing now is the time to buy one... its just whether te insurance is gonna co*k me up.

BMW M135i
Fully comp for moi, cost me the same for my 225 this year as well probably could've got it cheaper but as I changed 2 months into a policy they had me against a wall.

320d
Think i'll be getting a 1*2 next year. At 19 with 1ncb 2 years Exp. Not going to pay over £2000 though.

I'm working full time, doing day release towards a degree. I have more than enough cash for my weekends out and don't have time to spend cash weekdays. I'm saving up for the car atm and my wages are due to go up in july so i think paying up to 2K for insurance is ok to me. Considering i pay £1460 now on a 1.2 and i know people who have paid over 2K for 1.2's etc

At the end of the day I could get run over in 18 months time and all my hard earned saved cash would be wasted.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Im 20, 3 yrs NCB and was Quoted £1162 with Admiral.

Not bad me thinks. Hopefully Getting a monaco blue/Silver 172 in Feb

:D Adam :D

Astra van,Mk1 nova
i was 19 when i bought my cup mate, my insurance was going to be near the £3000 mark with 0 yncb :eek: but my g/f took it down to £1700 being 22 and having 3 yncb! Its now getting lower, just renewed it and its £1200 now at the age of 20 ;)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
20, 3yrs ncb, 3 points (cd10), paying £1300 fc with flux, all mods declared, unlimited mileage.

200 Gordini
I was just going to make a new thread asking the same question.

Can people please put what company they are with too because the cheapest i have been quoted is £3200 by kwik fit.

I've got a list to ring which are bell, elephant, admiral, greenlight, privilege and flux.. flux seem to be pretty cheap from what people have said on here.

I'm literally going to be getting insurance tomorrow so if anyone can help i'd be grateful :D

Titanium 182
I'm 19, 2NCB. On my own policy I pay £1800 for a modified 182 with Adrian Flux.

Pretty reasonable I reckon.

I'm 19, 2Years No Claims on my own policy with few extra added things! and i payed £2000 with bell!

:D

Was 19 when I had my 172 2yrs ncb, payed £1650 insurance. Was well worth it imo.

im 18 have a 172 cup. £2k

wow, blinkered

it's all relative to what it's worth to you

I'm 19, my 172 and motorsport in general are a HUGE part of my life,

therefore i'm happy to pay £1700 with adrian flux, modified.

2 years NCB

2 years exp.

...How... ?

I'm 19 2yncb and NOWHERE is below £3k .....

ValverInBits
I was when I got mine. 172Ph2, 1055 on swinton.

edit: actually, I turned 20 just before I insured it.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Flux are only good with mods btw. For example a standard trophy fc was 3k to insure, one with an exhaust on it was 1600 lol. The cheap companies they use will not quote on standard cars IIRC.