ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone able to weld by exhaust hanger back on?

GSXR + KDX220
Any of you guys that arent TOO far from Wymondham able to weld my rear box hanger back on? Its stainless and its almost broken off, hanging on by a little bit of weld :dapprove:

pimp mobile Zafira
Mine did this and put a hole in the rear silencer. I just took it to a local mechanic who welded the hanger back on sorting the hole out and a few other bits for £30

Trafic 140dci
Power and Performance, google it, it's about 10 miles from you, don't be put off by the poor website, the guy that runs it really knows his sh*t :) They do alot of custom work for hot rods.

GSXR + KDX220
Ah yes I've been there before, they did my exhaust on the Aristo :)
I'll give him a bell in the week and see what he says, he'll prob sting me for it cos its not one of his systems lol

Cheers guys

Trafic 140dci
Ah yes I've been there before, they did my exhaust on the Aristo :)
I'll give him a bell in the week and see what he says, he'll prob sting me for it cos its not one of his systems lol

Cheers guys
Too be fair he's pretty reasonable, i used him on my Clio as i have an Oreca exhaust that needs it's own Decat as the cat back is a different length and he shortened my 182 manifold link pipe, was very reasonable and done a brilliant job of it too :)

GSXR + KDX220
Got it all sorted, he made up another triangluated hanger so its much better now :)

He did also mention about "a white one coming in the other week" proper heap he said haha.....he really liked it! I told him we'd just been to the 'Ring last weekend ;)

Trafic 140dci
Haha! He was actually recommended to me by my neighbour, took my car there and he loved it :) Even if it is a shed :eek: