ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone after a mini Ph1 172? Norfolk

GSXR + KDX220
I was driving past a garage I pass almost every day, and noticed a clean looking silver Ph1 had appeared on the forecourt so I stopped and asked the dealer about it.

Turns out its got a genuine 27k miles and is in mint condition and all original bar some springs (sensible drop, nothing silly) :)

He's after £3200 for it, but purely because of its condition and very low miles.

I have no further details at the moment but if anyone is interested I'll pass the garage's details on :) (its not on the website yet)

I'm in no away connected to this car, just giving a heads up ;)

Mec 350 slk manual
I was driving past a garage I pass almost every day, and noticed a clean looking silver Ph1 had appeared on the forecourt so I stopped and asked the dealer about it.

Turns out its got a genuine 27k miles and is in mint condition and all original bar some springs (sensible drop, nothing silly) :)

He's after £3200 for it, but purely because of its condition and very low miles.

I have no further details at the moment but if anyone is interested I'll pass the garage's details on :) (its not on the website yet)

I'm in no away connected to this car, just giving a heads up ;)
There's one on auto trader with 32k miles for under 2 k

GSXR + KDX220
I know its expensive but I didn't put it up to debate what its worth etc....just thought I'd put it out there for anyone interested ;)