ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone competing in SLS Knockhill Championship with their Clio

Audi S3 & 172 Cup
If you wouldn't mind dropping me a message, just wanted to check something regarding how fussy scrutineering is for having a decat in road going class.
Ta.

Audi S3 & 172 Cup
We have all just literally fitted cats as we all had decats, they weren't very strict last year but they seem to be picking up on it this year. Every car post 1999 must have a cat.
@Braveheart
Ok cheers, did you fit a sports cat? Thinking about the ktec one especially given the 10% sale this weekend.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Ok cheers, did you fit a sports cat? Thinking about the ktec one especially given the 10% sale this weekend.
yeah we all fitted sports cats, Cost us £170 to have them welded into our current exhausts. pipe dynamics done this for us, located in Leven

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
What sports cat is best to go for? Doesnt seem to be much on offer for them.
My cat rattles like hell at times, and needs to be there for road going class in sprints and hills

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
What sports cat is best to go for? Doesnt seem to be much on offer for them.
My cat rattles like hell at times, and needs to be there for road going class in sprints and hills
we got them supplied. nothing special though. get them on ebay for £80ish

Audi S3 & 172 Cup
I've gone ahead and purchased the k-tec sports cat (200 cell), arrived yesterday although won't be fitting it immediately, car in bits! Trying to get her ready for Boyndie on 1st/2nd July and SLS following weekend