ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone for a turbo!!!

R35 GTR
I cant say anything defamatory. But my turbo is falling apart and my engine has been rebuilt..

Ktec are fixing it for me, go to ktec and spend a little more money.

R35 GTR
Engine rebuild will cost around £1000. I guess another £500 ontop for all the other labour involved.

Turbo £1k
Mapping £400
Chargecooler or intercooler and plumbing £1k
Pistons and rods £900
Manifold £300
Fuel pump regulator, rail and lines £200
Injectors £400
Blow off valve and pipes £300
MAP sensor £100
Decent electronic boost controller £250

These are all rough figures, there are other bits and pieces to fit as well. If you are clever you could get most of the kit cheap.

But looking at £4k+ just for parts.....

clio 182 turbo
I cant say anything defamatory. But my turbo is falling apart and my engine has been rebuilt..

i would totally agree ktec are the bollox, before i sold it i took my 182 turbo there for everything!(wasn't very far away though)

clio 182 turbo

i would totally agree ktec are the bollox, before i sold it i took my 182 turbo there for everything!(wasn't very far away though)