ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from london?

a black one
Anyone here from london near isleworth/chiswick area? Dont see many people near me who post here just wondering :)

dan

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
thanks..

the northeners probably out number us lot 4:1

go along to the South east meets in essex. The only meets taking place our end are usually at South Mimms service station and Ace cafe.

21 Turbo
Im in Isleworth and I work in Chiswick, Live near West mid hospital, I have a RB 182 CUP.

What's the chances of hearing your Yozza one night please? YouTube vids are all a bit pointless eh?

Obviously I'd come to you, I'll be over by Hampton Court on Weds, so could easily swing thru Feltham over ur way.

Clio 197 RB
Yea course dude, I finish work at 3.30 and should be back from the gym about 5.30, so pop over then!! PM me if you want to give me your number or something! :)

21 Turbo
Cool ta, I won't be in Hampton till 7:30ish so could be to you for 8ish I guess.

Can't decide on Stealth or Mental lol

Clio 197 RB
Yea i'll probably be in all evening.
It's a tough choice, the clean look of having no tailpipes showing does look good on the 172's, but the nice big tailpipe would look good also, downside is cutting a hole for the pipe.

a black one
wozza i live near gilette corner mate what gym do u go to? i got topnotch near pcworld? la21t egham is in surrey and it says surrey far left of your name mtey

Black 172 PH2
I live in Feltham mate.
Closest meet for our area is the Staines one. Im there most times, always a good little night out.

Helloooo, really up for a meet asap, whats the staines one like? Im in Leatherhead, yes I know not London but Staines is technically Surrey.

Black 172 PH2
Helloooo, really up for a meet asap, whats the staines one like? Im in Leatherhead, yes I know not London but Staines is technically Surrey.
Its good mate.
Normally head into Pizza Hut for some food and drink after everyones turned up.
People normally make an effort to welcome new guys.