ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a ktr 182 ultra performance exhaust ???

GW 200
Anyone have one of these on their 182 with the centre silencer and using the standard cat? If so, what do you think of it? How loud is it? Whats it like at slow speeds and on the motorway? Does it rasp? Is it boomy and annoying? Anything you have on this system WITH CENTRE SILENCER AND STANDARD CAT would be greatly appreciated :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
I have the exhaust, i had it with the cat for a few days and it produced a nice sound, with the centre silencer i would have thought it would be even quieter. Great exhaust. I have a few videos on youtube.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Great exhaust, i have the Ultra silenced inc. cat & its perfectly fine for day to day.

Not much louder than standard on the motorway, but with a nice roar when driving hard.

90 decibels at Snetterton noise testing iirc.

I had it on my old 182 with the silencer and standard cat. It wasn't much louder than standard, which is exactly what I wanted.

My car was the development car, so myself and David recorded several videos around the lanes with and without the silencer... not sure if these ever made their website though?

GW 200
Sounds good to me. Did you find it boomy at all at times? Did it rasp a little when caning it?

RS2'd Trophy
Mine is boomy at 70mph and is never raspy. Its a very smooth sound and with my air filter setup sounds absolutely spot on. Id recommend them highly.

Sounds good to me. Did you find it boomy at all at times? Did it rasp a little when caning it?

as above, slightly boomy at 70 but not at all intrusive. Can happily have the stereo volume on 10 and hold a conversation with your passenger at 70.

It really is very similar sounding to the standard system.