ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have any pictures of these fitted to a clio?

Arctic 182FF
I do prefer the xenons. But I've always liked angel eyes on other cars. Plus at least these ones keep the same sort of shape/layout of standard clio headlights so i quite liked that, just not gonna be a fan if they're all shiny and overstated

Clio RS 2003
I've seen them fitted on a couple of cars. They look stupid and cheap, up close. Plus, the light dispersion quality is equal to that of a flashlight...

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
A slap across the face with a Wet fish comes to mind when I opened the link.

1.2 16v
You could always make your own :)

1. Buy a couple clear Plastic rods off eBay and fin the diameter of ye light you would like to fit it too.
2. 2 place them in the oven until they're playable and place them in something circular till its set
3. Buy some resistors and led's. Drill both ends of the angel eyes and place / the LEDs in place with them bridged by a resistor.
4. Place some tiny little cuts on the aide facing outwards in a even spacing
5. Hook them up to the battery and relay or similar.
6. Fit them and show them off. The lift emitted from the led will shine through the whole of the rod giving the look of halo light. Obviously placing them inside the light.

Dont mind me, just a Cheap mans way really. DIY ftw :)