ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Gloucestershire or near?

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Was wondering if anyone in or near to Gloucestershire wanted to meet up some time, most meetings here are near to 2 hours drive for me and not trying to sound a wimp but i hate driving long distance on motorways. Any ideas guys?

Storm Grey 200
Cirencester! its a bit of CS no mans land up here, I always go down a bit for meets, bristol area, but some of them are a bit far.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
There is loads of us around here! There hasn't been any recently but previously we had meets at The Hungry Horse @ Severn springs!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Well I live in Cirencester and the Seven Springs is not that far up the road from me :D sounds good, open to other suggestions guys

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I'm around Stroud every other week or so, the girlfriend's parents live up there.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Cool, we will have to sort something out? Thinking meeting somewhere like the springs, meal, photos and a drive?

None :(
Im in Gloucester. Not been to a local Glos meet since i've been on here.

Been to a few Bristol ones.

Gloucester meet sounds good tho!

172 Race Car
We used to organise them at seven springs, was quite popular to start with but it ended up being just the same 5 of us every time so we just sort it out amongst ourselves now (we went out for some food a week ago)

Mind you thats probably coz we like to sit in the pub, have some food and a chat.

Not hang around in carparks and revving your engines up, then drive like a tw*t to show off (well most of the other meets ive been to have been like that anyway)

Ah see that sounds like a good meet! As i know what my car sounds like when i rev it up. I went to one in Bristol, the cs people just chatted, but yes exactly what Burp said, it was all going on in the background.

So, meeting up at a pub, take a few pics if possible, have a meal/drink chatting about cars (probably clio's), to me sounds good!

Maybe its an age thing? U just know u would look like a tit if u start rev'in it up and trying to do a wheel spin, in a car park lol!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Yep reving engines and stuff is a bit crappy lol, any ideas on a particular date for a Seven Springs meet?

172 Race Car
We dont go there naymore because its not central enough for the 4 of us who actually go. Feel free to try and organise something yourself.

Our meets are just a group of friends thing now. I dont even drive a Clio on the road anymore

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
We dont go there naymore because its not central enough for the 4 of us who actually go. Feel free to try and organise something yourself.

Our meets are just a group of friends thing now. I dont even drive a Clio on the road anymore

Jay, u and me are the old men of cliosport.net glos division! lol. As jay says we usually have a quiet meet every other month. Noticed there is alot of new cliosport.net members in glos.

Yeah agreed Quade, I'm living in Gloucester city centre now, and there's a few around i see often.

A monaco 182 parks inbetween the cricket pitch and the bowling green off Spa road. I see it most mornings walking the dog. Think ill bring a CS postcard thing with me next time :)

Also there's a 172 ph1 that parks in a private car park off albion street, a few mods done to it from what i can see.

Also saw a RB 182 turn off Brunswick road onto Norfolk street Saturday afternoon.

Also there's Nick who's new, it would appear there could be a good turn out for a gloucester clio meet in the future :)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'm in the forest. You are welcome to drive here and have a meet. I have lots of car related activities.;)

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Will sort out something, cant do much for now as the car is off the road due to a dead water pump :(

Qashcow
only just seen this thread, theres a few coming out the woodwork. im in quedgeley too, as burp and quade said we tend to meet up on our own now, other halves know each other etc.

im sure a mini meet can be arrainged sometime with new folk perhaps