ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone interested in retro Spectrum's (ZX80)...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy #355
10 Print "Hello"
20 Goto 10

;)

Nice bit of computer history there

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's
Nik said:
10 Print "Hello"
20 Goto 10

;)

Nice bit of computer history there

lol thats some advanced coding ;)

Its been sitting around for the past 20 years so thought I might as well get rid of it, didn't really expect it to go as high as it has though :eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
wow, that has got alot, but it is in mint condition by the looks of it, i dont think my old commodore 64 would do so well lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
hydeyho said:
lol thats some advanced coding ;)

Its been sitting around for the past 20 years so thought I might as well get rid of it, didn't really expect it to go as high as it has though :eek:

dont talk to me about computer coding! i had to do 2 modules in it at uni and i swear down i dont know how passed. i had to make a computer program that converted coordinates and then write a critique on it. my program - the only function that worked was the 'quit' button and my crtitique's most splendid comment was 'the main flaw with my coordinate program is that it doesnt work'. he gave me 40% pass i think on the basis that i would never come back.

but yes spectrums are the b*ll*cks i just bought a mint 48k with rubber keys for £15!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
I have a 48K with games upsatirs bought it for about £30 of flea bay. I have an amiga 500 also.