ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know how to pull little dents out ?

Monaco 172
Hi,
Iv noticed on my car a slight indent in the panel but no pait has come off so it looks like it should pull out, its just above the back drivers side arch and theres a few of them god know where they came from ?:mad:
Just want to know if anyone new how to get them out ? and what to use ?:(

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Legendary car park dents. Prob best to contact dent devils mate, i need to get a few pulled out myself soon

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
hairdryer - expands the metal slighty
then applying dry ice immediately makes the surface cold (like -40 degrees); this contracts the metal and then it should pop out.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
hairdryer - expands the metal slighty
then applying dry ice immediately makes the surface cold (like -40 degrees); this contracts the metal and then it should pop out.

should pop out....

lol that sounds a bit simple, theres nothing cheap about renaults and im especially sceptical about that, seems a little too easy a fix:S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
dry ice? As in a can of compressed air held upside down?

I have a very slight dent on the door i wonder if this works, im gonna try it when the weathers nicer...

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
i used freezer spray... you have to hold it upside down if you use an air spray. it does kind of pop back out, but slowly.... does work for me but not on my cousins 4mm thick lanos

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im still sceptical, im gonna try this tomorrow ill let you know how i get on

Ill take a few before and after shots fo' shizzle

i know a guy who was doing my dents,mint quality of work,cant tell where it was!he was gonna do all 3 for 45 quid but he did it for free because i got him so much business just in the car park.lol.pm me if you want his number

172 Cup (Iceberg)
Use a toilet plunger!!! Worked for me!

Be careful if you are using proper dry ice. A mate of mine once blew half his kitchen up with the stuff. He had a load in a cool box and he didn't realise that if you put the lid on it would go boom!! HAHA. Also don't touch it with your hands.........

Also have a look on youtube for dry ice bombs wicked fun!

197 cup/ skoda Fab vrs
Hi all, I used to work for dent wizard and have my own dent business now with nearly 7 years experience. Never heard of the dry ice method, but I can see how it works. The only real way to take out a dent is with proper dent bars, and who knows how to use em. There are companies all over the uk, and I know a few lads all over and would be willing to help you get on touch with em if you want.
Cheers Paul

Clio 182
Paul, you don't know anyone up North do you. I'm looking to get a couple of ding's removed from mine and am very reluctant to go to the likes of halfrauds.

Dont go to halfrauds..they have a stupid chart and if its any bigger than a pin prick it goes up dramatically in price.
I got a fairly large dent removed for £50..but im down south.