ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know of a place that can lower my cup near brum?

clio cup 172
Need to get my cup lowered! just going for spring's,possibly 35 to 40 mm drop. Anyone recomend a local place or what spring's to go for? cheers guys

172 Race Car
I had prolines on my old 172 ph2 and they were ace. same ride comfort as standard but a lot better handling. My mate has them on his 182 with cup packs now. they dont lower it much tho.

If u want lower ride height u will have to sacrifice some ride quality.

clio cup 172
Ive gone back to the standard cup 16" wheels now. Dont know weather to go LLLLLLow. But there bumpey buggers standard, the cups!

172 Race Car
As beef says, for low get sportlines, or prolines for handling. Can get them from Ktec, yozza or somewhere like that

Depends when u can get down to me, i work shifts so have many different days free.

clio cup 172
O.k Burp cheers mate. Can you see the difference with the proline though? want it to look a bit lower! looks like its guna take off at the mo, to high lol

172 Race Car
I would say it wasnt noticable enuff on prolines. Jon13s has sprotlines on his cup and that looks good