ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this cup?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
- 1k in price for that, these tend to shift around 16-1800quid max in todays mkt

Yet again, you spout some utter horse shite. You seem to have horese bumholes for fingers because everytime you type, s**t just flows all over the internet.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. Took the words out of my mouth. I need to find something soon. Even considered a cheap Vts or 106 gti to tide me over.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a little more than I would be willing to pay tbh. Cups do go for cheaper than that it's just a case of holding out.

I got mine for a steal although that said it does need a little work, thats what I like in a car though I get bored if I can't improve it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
No. Will be an every day car too. But what ever I buy will be tracked. Been looking at 106's aswell

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
No. Will be an every day car too. But what ever I buy will be tracked. Been looking at 106's aswell

Personally I wouldn't go for a cup if I was using on the road, but a lot of other people get on OK. for occasional track use I suppose it makes sense.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you could always buy my rb

WTF... you just bought it didnt you? :p

Anyways, i'd guess you could get a better cup than that for that price.

'Cambelt changed in the last 12 months'

Yeah but how many miles has it done in that 12 months. :s

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Based on my own 10% rule when buying cars, the chap probably wants a min of £2,400. The first poster is talking bollox, you'll never get a 172 cup in what looks like 'good' condition (cambelt done etc) for £1,600. Offer £2,200 and go from there.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TomC on here if you're quick is selling his for £2k as its what the garage have offered him trade in.
It is a genuine sale even though he hasn't owned it long, just ask him to explain if interested.
He paid a lot more than what he's asking for only a short while ago as it was in such good condition.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
TomC on here if you're quick is selling his for £2k as its what the garage have offered him trade in.
It is a genuine sale even though he hasn't owned it long, just ask him to explain if interested.
He paid a lot more than what he's asking for only a short while ago as it was in such good condition.

Do you know the car?