ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this RB?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats where it was from. Seems strange to keep it two weeks and sell? With both sellers saying they wanted a more refined car? Makes me wary tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Arctic Blue 182
Thats where it was from. Seems strange to keep it two weeks and sell? With both sellers saying they wanted a more refined car? Makes me wary tbh.

Am in the market for another 182, decided it's better than fixing my broken one.

Seems a nice car, but as you say very weird that it's for sale twice in 3 weeks for the same reason.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
It said 9 previous owners from the previous for sale advert, so its actually 10 now.. Thats been passed around like a cheap whore.

I was interested back in December yet my inner sensible side decided it wasn't worth the hassle. The spec of the car ain't bad but 69k miles and 10 owners? Nah..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mines the same. Probably the nicest/best Clio I've owned tbh. Yeah it's had a few owners but then there are variables as too why. But if the condition is good, that's what counts.