ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here from Wrexham

Ph1 172 Sprint Car
Thank you Clio_Al...i've had a spoiler fitted now;)..we only had a couple of inches of snow..main roads are fine but the avenues are like ice rinks

Clio 1.4 1999
hi v6clo went through there on saturday , what landy have you got because i was going to get a 90 before i got the clio ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
hi v6clo went through there on saturday , what landy have you got because i was going to get a 90 before i got the clio ?

Ive got a xs110 pickup in grey and its f**king s**t dont buy a land rover but i do love it when it works. I drive that most of the time only use the vee for meets and on nice days trying to get a tack toy at the mo and something that i can use more. what made you get a clio then? i hate to get the landy cos of work.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
profilepic53459_2.gif

Clio 1.4 1999
insurance and budget really, when i did find my clio it had 59,000 on the clock and now its 61,000 two years down the line so im really glad i got it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
insurance isnt to bad on the defenser really the best place to call is the nfu i would more than likely cost the same and defenders dont really go down in value. Guess you dont drive much:dapprove:

Clio 1.4 1999
don't really have a need to, like going to the shops and running here and there. I still have fun though. :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
just carnt belave that you have only done 2000 miles in two years in the defender i have done nearly 40000 in two years.:S

BMW E82 M Sport
At boughton retail park last monday night i saw two rb one cup one full fat
ku54 and sh54. started to see a few more sports around the last few weeks.

KW54 it is mate, was you in the vee? if you were i'll be gutted because i never seen it :(

Clio 1.4 1999
does any one know a silver vee in the area because a spotted one on the weekend on the wrexham to chester road ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
KW54 it is mate, was you in the vee? if you were i'll be gutted because i never seen it :(

no mate i was in the land rover the vee wont be comeing out till the spring now. do you mean you have never sean a vee. You will have to come to a meet in the spring.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
does any one know a silver vee in the area because a spotted one on the weekend on the wrexham to chester road ?

I dont know of anyone with a silver vee in chester i know of two ph1 near chester. I nearly got another one the other week that was silver.

BMW E82 M Sport
no mate i was in the land rover the vee wont be comeing out till the spring now. do you mean you have never sean a vee. You will have to come to a meet in the spring.

Ive never seen one up close & personal, yeah sounds like a plan mate i'll come along with Cal, seen his 172 on most of the pics from meets round here

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I dont know of anyone with a silver vee in chester i know of two ph1 near chester. I nearly got another one the other week that was silver.
A ph1?

Ash why wont the landy see the winter?? Its what it was built for!!
What is your daily? (Do NOT say park n' ride!!)

Yes, 2k in 2 yours is amazing. I clock 1k/month.. and that is average!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
A ph1?

Ash why wont the landy see the winter?? Its what it was built for!!
What is your daily? (Do NOT say park n' ride!!)

Yes, 2k in 2 yours is amazing. I clock 1k/month.. and that is average!

I went to look at a ph2. But the guy couldn't have a deal with me and the land rover is the daily drive mate it's the vee that won't see the winter.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive never seen one up close & personal, yeah sounds like a plan mate i'll come along with Cal, seen his 172 on most of the pics from meets round here

In the spring I'll take you for a spin cal comes to most of them how do you know him? And the meet on Saturday I think there are only about 4 or five going. I think there's going to be another one in the new year

clio 172 5 turbo 2
hey im from wrexham :D ive a white and black 172 ph2 my missis drives and ive a white and black renault 5 turbo 2 if you see them about its meeee!

BMW E82 M Sport
In the spring I'll take you for a spin cal comes to most of them how do you know him? And the meet on Saturday I think there are only about 4 or five going. I think there's going to be another one in the new year

Nice one, cheers mate. We both went too the same school although he was two years younger than me & he only lives 2mins up the road. Not seen him around 4 ages though

clio 172 5 turbo 2
Id love to see the turbo2 do you use it everyday???

no way! i did 800km in it last year and that was to renault world series and back + a bit of back road action its really only a car you can use 6 months of the year and in particular wether conditions. it has a worse driving characteristics than a ph1 v6 lol

its off the road at the moment as im doing more engine work as i want to get close to 250bhp cut down exhaust manifold, side exit exhaust, better efi inlet mainfold, new clutch, l.s.d, bigger injectors, remap think thats it lol

i wanted to bring it to the last chester meet but never got round to going but now ive finished my partners sport i want to get out and meet every one :eek:

Clio 1.4 1999
i want to get close to 250bhp cut down exhaust manifold, side exit exhaust, better efi inlet mainfold, new clutch, l.s.d, bigger injectors, remap think thats it lol

Hi i haven't seen a renault 5 around wrexham, will keep a look out

Im not very clued up on 5's , is the engine in the rear like a v6 ? :S