ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here from Wrexham

clio 172 5 turbo 2
ive two gt turbo engines sat in my garage with carbs,gearboxes and turbos which should bolt in in you fancy a change :cool:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I carnt wait now till the spring to see your turbo i saw one in palma about 6weeks ago looked ace in green think ive got a photo.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Mate that car looks ace I was looking at that on pistonheads. Welcome to the club get yourself to the meet in Chester on the 5th of march I d love to see your car up close

frozen white clio172
oh thanks mate it really is nice like!! could do with a few bits doin to it. I'd love to come but dont know if i'm workin yet and i get to see my rota on a weekly basis if i'm off i will come where in chester is the meet takin place can't be bothered goin back through the thread lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
im from bickerton (malpas) about 15 mins from wrexham and my work office on the industrial estate

just joined Cliosport :)

Clio 1.4 1999
oh thanks mate it really is nice like!! could do with a few bits doin to it. I'd love to come but dont know if i'm workin yet and i get to see my rota on a weekly basis if i'm off i will come where in chester is the meet takin place can't be bothered goin back through the thread lol

the meet is 5th march at roots and shoots garden centre, near the sainsbruys