ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone ordered 172 Cup wishbones recently?

Dave LM

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
I know there have been loads of similar previous threads, but none seem to throw up the answer....

I am about to start ordering some parts for. Suspension refresh on my PH2 172, and want to make sure I order the wishbones with Max available castor that were fitted to the 172 Cup. I have been searching for the part numbers, but I can only find one set of numbers for the wishbones which is 8200257956/7 for the left and right side.

Some old threads say that from 2003 onwards there was only one type (equivalent to Cup spec) available, but other people have rubbished that. Renault parts direct only have the one set of part numbers available, so my question is, has anyone recently ordered the Cup shocks, and if so could they confirm the part numbers?

172 Turbo
I got mine a few weeks back from RW, the guy didn't tell me part numbers but they are the right bones

dan's cast offs.
no, when you buy them new they all come as the extra castor ones. was to lazy to type that in my reply:wink: