ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apology - Lack of meets....

SQ5
Just a quick apology to say sorry about the lack of meets this last 6 weeks of the year.

Been sorting s**t out and had other things including the manic season at work!

So we will be having a meet in January but also if anyone is free during Christmas and New Year we can all go out for a beer!

I'm glad to see that a select few of us that went away from Clio's are now back in them including some new owners, fortunately we now have 3 Monaco 172's between us ;)

So if anyone would like to go for a pub lunch at the Bunbury Arms in Great Barton just after Christmas let me know, they do a brilliant Carvery and have a large car park!

Also Happy Holidays to everyone!

Danny

C3 Picasso Beast
Proper Clio owners drive a Monaco! Who's the other Monaco by the way; Me, Dan & ???

I'll try to get to the next meet as long as I get my arse in gear and get the Clio actually starting!

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 172.
I'm new to the scene but would be interested in meeting up! I'm from Walsham Le Willows so have no issues about the location!!

SQ5
I remember when the northerners always had RB meets, or the Essex lot doing LY meets. We can now do Monaco meets :)

C3 Picasso Beast
So much for being an uncommon colour, I better get rid and buy something more rare!

Or I could just wait for you lot to get bored and break them for parts :rasp:

C3 Picasso Beast
Think probably the last 3-4 times I went to 519 I had a good moan bout all the EA's breaking their cars for parts! Just seemed like there was a massive surge of it happening and it made me sad :(

Think the person I didn't understand the reasoning behind the most was you Dan so feel privileged!

SQ5
EA is such a big area, Bedford is well out of our reach.

I try to keep it Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambs as from ones side to other is two hours so its hard getting meets that everyone will come too,

Trafic 140dci
I remember when the northerners always had RB meets, or the Essex lot doing LY meets. We can now do Monaco meets :)
F**K YOU! I know when i'm not wanted...

Least both you and Dan have realised how much better ph2's are and have come over to the other side :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My Ph2 goes quiet well for a Ph-slow, you will of course own me around Snet, but ill try to keep up. Cs.net Snet track day again tbh ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've already been around Snet for an evening session but want to do a full day next year March onwards :)

GSXR + KDX220
So much for being an uncommon colour, I better get rid and buy something more rare!

Or I could just wait for you lot to get bored and break them for parts

What he said ^^^^ :)

Im looking forward to seeing 5 monacos lol, think Ben is insured on his as of today :)

Heads up if anyone wants a set of ph2 wheels for winter ill have some going cheap :)