ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Applying EGP

Titanium 182 FF
Obviously i've just read the instructions on my first bottle, it says not to apply pressure or rub.
So the best way to apply EGP is to gently smear over the surface? leaving a fine layer.
How long do you leave before buffing?, i know it says in instructions just wondered from someone with experience.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Do it as thinly as you can and then a bit thin! But yeah just smear it over in straiught lines and leave it an hour, should barely be able to see it when first applied

Mito Sportiva 135
I find what you apply it with makes a big difference - I use a microfibre applicator as it gives a nice even covering and won't wipe any off you have just applied.

I leave it on for about an hour or so, in the meantime you can do other parts of the car. Or alternatively check out some hardcore pron on the net :cool:

106 GTi
The longer you leave it on the easier it seems to wipe off (providing it doe not bake on in the sun). I leave it at least 45 mins - but ideally an hour.

The key is thin, when you apply it as thin as you can get it that is still to thick!

Black 197
i'll try it thin. it does work thick though and rubs off easily. prob just a waste though hey?!

106 GTi
Anything you remove is just wasted excess product - then there is the danger of it dusting!