ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

applying wax

clio 172
ive just brought a tub of chemical guys petes 53 wax and after opening i am a bit worried about using it can anyone give me pointers on how to use it? preferably an idiots step by step guide thanks guys

TeZ

Non RS : (
once all preped etc,

I tend to use a handy grip or a foam applicator,

I have a MF glove so i tap the whole tub out and just litrally wipe( just lighty surface) the applicator, then work it on paint , then leave few mins at most then buff off with a good MF cloth,

( only use light layers as it will proctect and last longer then, any large amounts is just a waste and will be removed with the MF cloth.)

this is should give u the idea..... - the fat american lol , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz7iITZup_g&mode=related&search=

MF microfibre ( Sonus or MEGS or Swissvax or watever u have)

Hope it helps a lil

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pete's is very easy to apply! Vert thin and in lines. Use a small foam applicator pad.

106 GTi
once all preped etc,

I tend to use a handy grip or a foam applicator,

I have a MF glove so i tap the whole tub out and just litrally wipe( just lighty surface) the applicator, then work it on paint , then leave few mins at most then buff off with a good MF cloth,

( only use light layers as it will proctect and last longer then, any large amounts is just a waste and will be removed with the MF cloth.)

this is should give u the idea..... - the fat american lol , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz7iITZup_g&mode=related&search=

MF microfibre ( Sonus or MEGS or Swissvax or watever u have)

Hope it helps a lil

LOL @ the bits in you post matching the video! - MF Glove whatever next!

Light layers wont last longer or protect better just will make the product easy to remove and save waste.