ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

april peterborough meet

nimbus r27
Cool tom if u know the way we will meet there!?
Is it where the cycle hire place is?

Yeah def makes sense for u guys from leic to meet us there!

53 Clio 172
cycle hire is at both but the main centre is whitwell, normanton is under constaruction so not open at the moment!

Discounted 1*2 parts
i'm still coming

prob best to meet up in the normie car park as tom says the building there is being rebuilt so whitwell will be busy

nimbus r27
Cool that sounds good!
Leicester guys meet us there at 1 ish!
hopefully it will be quiet in the car park!!
Pboro guys meet at tesco Hampton at 12 leave for 12.15ish

nimbus r27
as u come in to the main carpark go left and we meet up there dude usually quiet in that bit!
bring your camera tom please!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
im still in :)
weather is looking good too! get those batteries on charge tom :)

oh and tom (wests renault) would you be able to bring ARB link/bush 7700799404 (the outer arb bushes) and nuts 7711171011. is that ok to bring the cash to the meet?

Discounted 1*2 parts
im still in :)
weather is looking good too! get those batteries on charge tom :)

oh and tom (wests renault) would you be able to bring ARB link/bush 7700799404 (the outer arb bushes) and nuts 7711171011. is that ok to bring the cash to the meet?

sorry bud only just seen this, wont be able to get them before tomorrow now. i'll get them sent out if you like :) pm me

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. beij
2. richo
3. tom (Wests Renault)
4. Dean (presland1990)
5. davis88
6. tommy g
7. tom84
8. Dolby (donphan)
9. clio_luke
10.Masterj_2
11. Impey
12.tommyg
13.goodj

so is everyone on the list still going?

nimbus r27
good stuff guys!! looks like we should actually have good weather for a peterborough meet!!!:D

im def in!
richo is out tho!

also my mob number is 07545976665

Audi TT 3.2
im still in! ill be at the normanton car park at 1pm! tommy g is coming in my car now aswell!