ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arch liners

Ultra Red Clio 197
Does anyone know how much a new set of rear arch liners are going to set me back from Renault?

are the rear arch liners on a 182 different to that on a MK2 1.2 dynamique?

Does anyone have the part numbers?

Cheers ;)

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I dont think there that expensive... i got them for the front of my 172 less than £30....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry to thread jack, but if you have to change them...

Any chance you could post me one of the old ones very cheap?? I got a new ph2 bumper for my ph1 off Matta_88 off here and got two archlines, the arch liners looked fine but it turns out one was ph1 and the other ph2 so i am at a crisis!!

:D

Ultra Red Clio 197
Sorry to thread jack, but if you have to change them...

Any chance you could post me one of the old ones very cheap?? I got a new ph2 bumper for my ph1 off Matta_88 off here and got two archlines, the arch liners looked fine but it turns out one was ph1 and the other ph2 so i am at a crisis!!

:D

mine look fooked im afraid.. maybe they just need a good clean! but they also look like two different shapes.. depending on cost of new ones I will keep you in mind for the old ones!!